Tutor/Teacher Training and Certification
Get Paid to Help Others Read!
Wouldn’t it be great to earn money while helping others to read or get past being a struggling reader? By becoming certified to teach JoyFully Read!™ you will receive the training and support you need to start your own reading classes and tutoring business. In addition you will be able to order additional curriculum at a discounted cost. Full certification does require some type of teaching degree previous to training. Qualification requires no degree.
Certification/Qualification process is as follows:
- Read, “Why Our Children Can’t Read and What We Can Do About It” Diane McGuinness, PhD.
- Register and pay – $1199.99/ person, $1999.99/ married couple – to take the untimed, open book exam and receive all DVD’s and training supplies.
- Observe teaching
- Teach and be observed
- Certification/Qualification Award Meeting
* Training time varies for each student as it is a self paced process.
Your Tutoring Business:
Be trained on how to set up your new, successful tutoring business.
- How much do I charge?
- How do I keep track of my students?
- How do I know if my students are really progressing?
- How do I prepare for taxes? (deductible items, etc.)
- How do I market myself?
- What do I need to do to teach legally in my city?
- How often should I expect to teach my students? Why?
Get all these answers and more from Michelle Corbin via DVD and booklet- $650